Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
Find answers to commonly asked questions to our support team. If your answer is here then you do not need to wait for our reply and we can spend more of our time on improving the software.
After completing your payment, your license will be activated immediately if you clicked the purchase button inside the software. Go to the License tab in the software and click on the “Validate” button to activate the modules you just bought.
If you bought it directly from the website, insert your activation key in the license tab in the application and click “Activate”. The activation key has also been emailed to your paypal email address. You can also find your activation key in your Paypal transaction info. The activation key starts with MS000X-…
If you have activation issues, please email us for further assistance.
Proxy Configuration (optional)
If you plan to use proxies. Go to the proxy manager. You can download public proxies automatically or you can import some from a text file. Most features require the HTTPS checkbox enabled, so make sure your proxy supports it and that you enable it. Testing a proxy enables the HTTPS flag automatically if it works.
Before you can run any features, you need to add your accounts in the Account Manager of the module you bought. Go to the account manager. Add your accounts, specify a proxy (optional).
You can also check if your accounts are working by clicking the test button. This test will also use the specified proxy if you selected one.
If you are adding Facebook accounts, make sure you disable the extra security checks like mobile login approvals. If you are adding proxies to Facebook or Instagram accounts, make sure they are from the same region as the user of the account, or the account might lock up and ask security questions (Facebook) or change the password (Instagram)!
Click on the feature you want to run on the menu. If you hover over a feature then you will see an explanation of what the feature does. If you open it by left clicking on it, you will see that info again in the footer of the new tab.
Once you opened the feature tab, click on the start button. Most features require parameters like a tag or an URL. Simply past them in the text box and press return.
Some features have limitations by the social network itself. Please try to stay within the limits. You can specify the limits yourself in all feature tabs that do multiple actions on each of your accounts. Click the ribbongroup button under the limit settings to learn more about the limitations of the concerning social network.
Some features require filling in captcha’s. Hover of the start button of the concerning feature to check if it requires captcha resolving.
If it does then you need to enter a Death By Captcha account that has credits in the “Captcha Settings”. You can create an account here.
Be aware that captcha resolvers don’t always have a 100% success rate, it’s usually around 95%. If you experience a captcha issue, simply run the feature again.
If you purchased MonsterSocial from within the software then you can simply click the validate button in the license tab or restart the application. If you bought it on the website then you need to insert your activation key in the license tab. They key has been emailed to your Paypal email and it can also be found in your Paypal transaction info (field: Key To Activate). An activation key always starts with MS000X-… If you have activation issues, please contact us.
Yes. You can update the hardware ID of your license with your activation key. You can find your activation key in your Paypal transaction info. They key has also been emailed to your Paypal email. You can also send us your payment info together with your new hardware ID in the contact form and we will update your license for you.
- In case you are using proxies, make sure your proxies work. If you have no proxy linked to your social network account, check if there is a default proxy and if so, make sure it’s working. Note that free public proxies are low quality and get banned faster, because a lot of people use them for spamming. They often go offline too. Never use foreign proxies on Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- You could be spamming the concerning social network too hard. Log in with a normal webbrowser like Google Chrome on the concerning social network and see if your credentials still work. Sometimes Instagram changes the password of users who spam too hard, you can restore the password via email.
- If you are using the Facebook module, make sure you disable the extra security settings on login (two-factor authentication, SMS verification, known devices, …).
- Be aware that Facebook and Instagram do a country IP check on login.
- Make sure you are always using the latest version. Older versions might no longer work completely. You can download the latest version here.
- Sometimes logging in requires filling in a captcha verification code. If you hover a start/play button, a popup will show if this button could trigger a captcha check. In order to get passed this you need to configure your Death By Captcha account in the captcha settings.
- It could be that a license is expired or out of sync, click the validate button in the license tab or restart the software and retry.
- If none of the above is giving you an answer then you are probably using a crack. Cracks don’t work and never will. If you used a crack before buying, then you might need to remove all references to monstersocial.net in the Windows hosts file.
We aren’t completely sure about this, because accounts sometimes show different behaviour. It’s better that you read the limitation document on the concerning social network. You can specify the limits yourself in MonsterSocial. Here are -what we think- the limits:
- Facebook: max 5000 friends in total. no like, join or followers limits
- Instagram: 60 actions per hour, max 7500 following in total
- Pinterest: 300 actions per day
- Tumblr: 200 actions per day, max 5000 following in total
- Twitter: 40 actions per hour, 1000 per day, max 2000 + (the amount of followers + 10%) following in total
If you think this is wrong, please tell us.
- This usually happens when you are spamming the concerning social network too fast. Please lower your limitation settings.
- It could be that a proxy is modifying the HTTP requests, please try without proxy.
- It could be that a background service of the concerning social network hasn’t completed the recount yet. Just wait and see if it increases after a while.
Currently MonsterSocial is only available for Microsoft Windows XP or newer having .NET framework 3.5 installed. We might create a Mac version later, but there are no actual plans yet. You can run Windows on a modern Mac. You will need to install Windows in a virtual machine like virtualbox or use bootcamp to create a multiboot.
We provide you software with licenses. It’s up to you to run the services inside the application. We also provide free sales and technical support. We are not providing social network accounts, you need to insert/import your accounts in the software.
Standard licenses have an expiration of 3 months after it has been activated for the first time. 1 year and permanent licenses are also available on the pricing page. There are no plans on stopping the MonsterSocial project.
Standard licenses cost 39.99 USD for 3 months. If you buy all modules at once you pay for 2.5 modules and get 2.5 for free (99.99 USD). You can find all bundled plans on the actual payment page inside the software.
If you have purchased from us before and if you never reversed a payment then you can ask for a discount in our contact form. Please specify which module you want for how long an we will give you a special price.
If you haven’t used your license yet or if a feature stops working and we cannot solve it then we will give you a full refund. You don’t need to reverse your payment on Paypal. Simply contact us by email or using the contact form and we will process your request within 72 hours. We are not responsible for broken actions on social networks which you also experience with a normal browser like Google Chrome.
We provide free support from MonsterSocial developers. When social networks change, we update them within 3 days after it has been reported by a customer.
Fill in the affiliate request form. We will evaluate you by your email domain or motivation that you can send via the contact form. If you get accepted, then you will receive credentials to the resellers dashboard where you can see your sales on the fly. You will receive 20% commission and it will be paid out every Monday.
The application is running functions on serverside. Cracks will never work. Be careful with cracks floating around. They are usually infected with a virus, even if websites like virustotal say they are not!
One More Question?
If you cannot find an answer to your question you can always ask us using the contact form. Support is provided for free by MonsterSocial developers on both sales and technical questions. If you experience any bugs or if a social network got updated and MonsterSocial no longer runs properly, please let us know as quickly as possible.